Friday, October 10, 2008

Musings on a Friday afternoon...

Have you ever wondered that maybe you have chosen the wrong path in life?

Do you ever think that if you had chosen to be something other than what you are today, that maybe you might end up being brilliant at it, rather than just mediocre?

I know that what I am now is based on the choices I made in the past and that nothing I do now can change what has happened before, so I might as well make the best out of it.

I read once in the newspaper while I was studying overseas, about this guy who used to have a high flying job as a lawyer, (I think) or maybe he was a doctor. He made a drastic decision to quit his job and became, a cab driver. He swears that he is much happier now.

Apparently hunky yummy actor Gerard Butler used to be a lawyer but then if anyone is as hunky and yummy as Gerard Butler, I reckon he should be shared anyway.

But I digress - so, the past few days I have been sighing and wallowing in deep thoughts about what I should do with my life. Oh, for the freedom that unending supply of money would give you! I would quit my job and start a cat boarding business, perhaps.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Roti Kacang Merah said...

ya la like Ahy... express matrix (6 mths), dapat skip tahun terus masuk 2nd year degree, by barely 21 dah graduate with 2nd Degree Upper in Chem.Eng.

And he's now an I.D freelancer and Kuki Maker... and way happier than when he was stuck on oil rig during weekends.