Sunday, February 08, 2009

Tit for Tat?

I cannot believe what Abg has bought me for our 5th anniversary! Wait, since our birthdays and wedding anniversary are so near together, is this anniversary cum birthday gift or just anniversary gift? Either way, can I get another pressie for birthday?

Anyway, Abg came up just now and presented me with the gift and I was speechless. Speechless sebab tak sangka dpt hadiah sebab I didn't get him one! or rather I HAVEN'T YET got him one.

So now that he has gotten me THAT, does it mean that I now have to get him that thing that he wants but I was reluctant to get because it costs too much for something that he doesn't even use? I was saying to him that I shouldn't get him something that costs more than the one I am using, besides, he never uses the fancy-fancy stuff on it anyway but now that he has gotten me an expensive one, does it mean that he is now allowed to have an expensive one too? Hahahaha..... Sorry Yang, you know I love you and I don't need such an extravagant gift to know that the feeling is reciprocated, the fact that you have endured living with me for the past 5 years is sufficient but despite the speechlessness, I love the gift but of course I love you more!

Happy Anniversary Abg!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abg Yie belikan ape????

Sue Tiramisu said...

Teka la teka la!
Kitorg maybe gi Kuantan weekend nie so kena la beli kan hadiah dia pulak....

Eh, charger org mana?

Anonymous said...

Yaya tak berkesempatan nak hantar..
Sabtu lepas post-office tutup..

Tak tahu nak teka ape..hehehe