Thursday, July 06, 2006

Conference

My good boss ajak gi the 10th FMS Conference in Ipoh. Should be a nice break from routine clinic work. Travelling expenses, fees, hotel rooms semua kira beres, sape tak nak pergi. Tambah lagi this year's theme is Childhood and Adolescence, so should be good in case I decide (seriously) to do Paediatrics. Managed to drag Abang to come with me. At first he's a bit reluctant. Boring jugak duduk dlm bilik hotel sorang dia.

Prior to that, I've got a short course on eye care. Bagus jugak. Can finally brush up on my dire ophthalmoscopic skills. Serious, everytime I use those things, my eyes get all disorientated. and worse, can never see anything apart from the optic disc. Haiyah.

So, that means, these feet won't be stepping into the clinic for at least a week! Yeay! No more seeing b**** piang's face and hearing his annoying chipmunky voice!

Okay la ok lah - i promise no more reference to, nor entry for annoying tahap gaban si b**** piang after this.

No comments: