Saturday, July 29, 2006

(plain) water, (plain) water everywhere...

I'm undergoing a detox programme at the moment. Two tablets of Inte Cleanse each night for ten nights before bed and lots and lots and lots of water. It has now been 5 days and I've lost a total of 2 kgs! and bukan berat air ok? :) and my skin...even hubby has commented on how smooth it is looking lately. and Abang never notices anything, ok? :)

So, this programme definitely gets a big thumbs up from the both of us.

Two more days and I'm off on an 8-day break! Whoo Hoo!!! We're driving down to Kuantan, to spend a night. The next morning, we're off to Kluang to see and taste for ourselves the famous Roti Bakar Stesen Keretapi Kluang. Apparently, a waiting of half an hour is the norm. Then it's off to Air Hitam, Batu Pahat and Tangkak. and just before getting us to KL for my sis's wedding, we'll be spending a night in Melaka for ikan bakar galore in Umbai.

Now, if only my moss green baju kurung is ready, we'll be all set to go....

No comments: